Gate Policies - Heartland Park Topeka
APPROVED CARRY-IN ITEMS
Fans may enter Heartland Park Topeka with the following items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, personal cameras and seat cushions are allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments may be inspected on an individual basis.
- Strollers will be permitted into the Pit Areas, Food Court and the Manufacturer Midway, but will not be allowed into the grandstand seating areas. Heartland Park Topeka will not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended.
- Baby Food, formula/milk, and baby bottles.
- Wheel chairs or motorized chairs.
- Fans with medical problems must first check with HPT to what will be allowed in.
- Flags are acceptable, provided they are not attached to poles and they do not obstruct other fans viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed. Small nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick will be allowed.
- Signs will be allowed as long as they are not offensive in anyway and don't obstruct spectator views.
- All bags, purses, blankets, backpacks and items brought through the Main Spectator gate will be subject to inspection.
- Lawn Chairs (in designated areas)
- Dogs are allowed in if they are on a leash (Except at NHRA Kansas Nationals no pets are allowed in)
Fans may not enter Heartland Park Topeka with the following items:
- Firearms, weapons of any kind (knives), fireworks, and items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
- Any outside food, drink or alcohol will not be allowed in the facility
- Coolers, thermoses, freezer/ice packets and cups of any size.
- No large radios or TV's.
- NO GOLF CARTS
- Umbrellas, wagons, inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters (motorized and/or manual), ATV's, etc.
- Glass, aluminum and metal containers.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. Heartland Park Topeka reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.