NHRA Summer Nationals Traffic Information
The NHRA Summer Nationals at Heartland Park Topeka on May 20-22, 2011 is just around the corner! Listed below is traffic and parking information that will make help make your experience at Heartland Park more enjoyable.
When arriving at Heartland Park Topeka:
- Enter Gates A and B for general admission spectator parking. General admission parking will be $10 per vehicle. General admission parking may be accessed from the south through Gate A off of Topeka Blvd, just south of Gary Ormsby Drive to avoid delays. General admission parking may also be accessed from the north through Gate B off of Gary Ormsby Drive.
- Enter Gate C for preferred parking lots only. Preferred parking lots can be entered for $15 per vehicle or with pre-purchased vehicle hangtag.
- Gate D will also service preferred parking for $15 per vehicle or with pre-purchased vehicle hangtag. Spectators with VIP vehicle hangtags will also need to enter through Gate D. Preferred and VIP lots will not be accessible from Gate A or B.
- Gate E will service participants, vendors and general admission spectator parking for $10.
- Handicapped parking is available through Gates A and B. Motorcycle parking is available through Gates A, B and E.
It is suggested that spectators traveling from the north use US 75 Highway and exit at Gary Ormsby Drive. Spectators traveling from the south are encouraged to exit US 75 Highway at Topeka Blvd.
When leaving Heartland Park after the races:
- Traffic exiting Gate A will be restricted to southbound travel on Topeka Blvd. only.
- Gates B, C, D, and E will be allowed to exit east or west on Gary Ormsby Drive and then may travel north, south, or west through Topeka Blvd.
As always, law enforcement will be in the area assisting with traffic flow. To purchase tickets to the NHRA Summer Nationals or for more information on all events at Heartland Park Topeka, please visit HPT.com.